Perhaps, you’re looking for the ideal companion for construction sites for your entertainment needs. Right?
Then, DEWALT DCR018 Compact Max jobsite Radio can be your perfect choice.
It’s one of the best versatile, flexible, compact, portable, and heavy-duty radio for convenient use on and off the worksite.
So, what makes this radio best of the best? Let’s go through Dewalt DCR018 Reviews.
First of all, it’s a real portable option for your worksite. It’s incredibly compact and weighs only 6 pounds. These features make it easy to carry anywhere.
Second, its heavy-duty design with robust roll cage makes it perfect to withstand the harsh conditions of a worksite and protect it from being damaged.
Now, let’s talk about its versatility. Virtually, it’s one of the best versatile models in all of its functionality. This radio offers you the option to power it weather by use batteries or AC/ DC.
And what’s more?
If you require charging your other devices such as mobile phone, its USB compatibility allow you to connect it to your device and charge. You can also play your favorite music from your smartphone.
Lastly, it offers you an easy-to-use interface. And it’s one of the best worksite radio with the most straightforward user interface, digital tuner, LCD display and 5 AM/ FM presets.
Whom Is Dewalt DCR018 Radio Designed For?
Dewalt DCR018 is one of the best options for him who is looking for a versatile, functional yet compact and portable jobsite radio for convenient use without dealing with those under performing, awful and overpriced radio.
Want to find out more about this radio? Here’s A Quick Look At Its Top Features.
Features and Features Benefit
- Multi-port interface-Dewalt DCR018 is compatible with DEWALT’s most extensive systems of batteries. It runs on all 12V MAX, 18V lithium-ion and NiCad or 20V MAX battery packs. It also works with hardwired AC power.
- USB power port- Its USB port allows the user to charge their USB-compatible devices when the radio is plugged into AC power.
- 5 mm Auxiliary port-The auxiliary port allows the digital audio devices (MP3, CD, portable satellite receivers and so on) to connect with it.
- 4-inch high-quality speaker– So, you’ve heard that a compact worksite radio is unable to offer the best volume and sound quality. Right? But DeWalt DCR018 is a surprise to you as its 4-inch speaker provides high-quality sound at pretty high volume without distorting.
- Best-in-class size device storage box- One of the coolest feature of this radio is its side compartment with door for keeping your valuable electronic devices.
- What’s exceptional in the case of this storage box is that it features cord-access cut-out and you can keep your iPod, smartphone or others in the box and close the door while playing it. So, your devices will always be protected from worksite debris.
Nice feature! Isn’t it?
And still not satisfied with its features? Like to hear more?
Yes, there are more!
- Integrated AC power cord wrap for convenient and safe storage
- Powerful digital tuner with 5 AM and 5 FM presets
- The bright green and backlit display for perfect functionality
- Large volume knob, on-off switch and directional arrows for tuning and a clock for convenient uses
- Tough (made from thick plastic) antenna
- Convenient carrying handle
Let’s be honest to discuss here the advantages as well as the drawbacks of this radio. Although it has some negatives, the quality of all other features outweigh these negligible faults.
- Heavy-duty design
- Excellent audio quality
- Great audio reception
- Versatile & convenient
- Simple to use
- Very compact, lightweight & portable
- The radio doesn’t come with the Bluetooth functionality
- It doesn’t come with battery and charger. But, if you use other Dewalt cordless devices, you already have charger and batteries. So, it won’t be a big problem.
- Unable to charge the battery when plugged into an AC outlet. However, the fully charged battery works for more than 8 hours when disconnected. That means you can run it for a long time in your worksite.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) About Dewalt DCR018 Radio
Q. How much longer is its power cord?
A. It’s 6-feet long.
Q. Are the batteries compatible with a 20V charger?
A. Yes. As long as it’s a Dewalt 20V charger, you can charge the batteries with it.
Q. Is it compatible with 110V or 220V?
A. It’s compatible with 110V.
Hope, our Dewalt DCR018 Reviews will help you a lot to pick the best jobsite radio.
Undoubtedly, Dewalt DCR018 radio will change the way in which you experience entertainment at your worksite. Its various useful features will undoubtedly meet your entertainment needs as well. In our tests, we’ve found that this small size radio with its single 4-inch speaker has beat many radios with large speakers.
If you’re looking for durability along with very long battery life, this radio is worth a look. It will offer you better value if you want to buy the best jobsite radio with excellent user reviews.